How wonderful that you are here! We invite you to make yourself at home, look around and consider what Mastery might mean to you. Let’s get under way! Megan Wagner & Diane Wilcoxson
Our Mission is to bring Mastery consciousness to the world through education and individual and communal experiences.
We believe everyone is a Master in their own unique ways.
- Have you yearned to know your deeper purpose?
- Have you glimpsed your own particular genius?
- Have you marveled at the skills and talents of yourself and others?
As you consider your answers to these questions, feel free to explore and experience the Journeys, Podcasts and other offerings throughout this website.
Megan in California Diane in Hong Kong
We call this “Ancient Future Today” for very specific reasons.
Long, long ago, humans were very intelligent about where they came from and who they were. Because over the centuries much of this knowledge has either been willfully discarded, destroyed or disdained, we are dedicated to bringing back the wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment of days gone by.
We believe the future of humanity depends upon a large number of us awakening to who we really are. We have made this process enjoyable, fun, and meaningful.
In Ancient Future Today we too are exploring our own Mastery and it is the most meaningful thing we do in our lives. We are sharing that process and much, much more with the community forming around these possibilities.
In our experience, a Master:
- Engages fully with life as it is.
- Is open to learning lessons from all life events.
- Knows how to find the gold in every situation.
- Is responsive to life rather than reactive.
- Experiences the Magic of Life.
- Envisions and creates the best life possible.
- Plays and dances with the energies of life.
- Trusts and opens to intuition.
- Loves and laughs a lot.
- Is liberated from limitations.
- Is open to possibilities in life.
- Is grounded and spiritual at the same time.
Everyone has a birthright to these aspects of Mastery and Ancient Future Today offers several ways to explore all of this and more.