Your Intensive, Gloriously Transformative 10-Day Journeys.
Which of the 2018 A Grand Emergent Mastery Programs are you applying for?
- Name and address
- Date of Birth
- Education (include all studies)
- Overall health – Describe overall health – physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, other.
- Therapy – Have you experienced therapy or counseling? If so, describe what type and for how long? What main issues have you had and/or worked through?
- Psychological – Have you personally experienced physical, emotional or psychological trauma? (Including and not limited to: substance abuse, co-dependency, sexual or emotional abuse, bullying, self-esteem issues, other.) Describe.
- Spiritual experience – Have you ever been part of a spiritual community? Describe. What spiritual practices nurture you on a regular basis?
- Group Experience – Describe all relevant group work you have experienced. What has being in situations within groups brought up for you? If you have not experienced intensive group work (journeys, trainings) before, what does the thought of experiencing that bring up for you?
- Professional Experience – Describe your professional experience.
- Life Experience – Describe any of your other life experience/s you feel would be helpful for the organizers to know about.
Personal Mastery Questions
- What is your concept of Personal Mastery’?
- What has attracted you to apply for A Grand Emergent Mastery?
- To be successful in this experience, what will have to happen for you?
- Describe experiences you have had living and working with group/s in intensive circumstances. Detail circumstances and your learning.
- What must A Grand Emergent Mastery be for you to commit 100% of your energy, time and attention for 10 days and nights, in an immersion experience with 11 other participants?
Please write in essay form and send via email to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org and Diane at email@example.com
Application fee = US$88: non-refundable: applicable to program fee.