At Ancient Future Today we offer three Journeys to help you awaken to your full Mastery.
- Intro to Personal Mastery – a 5-Day journey online at your own pace
- VJM 1.0 – A Virtual Journey of Mastery™ Online: 10-Week Virtual Journeys
- VJM 2.0™ – A deeper dive for Masters who have taken VJM 1.0: 12-Week Online Journey
- A Grand Emergent Mastery™ 10-Day Intensive Mastery Journey in International settings with a 3 month individual and group follow up.
These Journeys help you become the true Architect, CoCreator and DecisionMaker of your life so you can live with freedom, purpose and love.
What is Personal & Collective Mastery?
We are amazing, creative, intelligent beings and we have so much potential to explore.
There are many possibilities open to us and yet when opportunities arise, many of us don’t recognize, see or explore the limitless potential in ourselves.
Personal Mastery is about exploring, experiencing and expressing our innate personal gifts.
- What are the personal gifts you are bringing to this life?
- How can you optimize your gifts?
These are questions we explore in our Ancient Future Today Mastery programs.
Collective Mastery takes a Master to the next level of exploration, the next level of consciousness. Collective Mastery occurs when we bring our personal gifts into wider contexts, breathing life into the culture and renewal into the collective consciousness.
When we explore Collective Mastery our focus changes from the personal to the transpersonal. Our lives begin to focus on a much larger, spiritual perspective.
The questions then expand:
- How do my personal gifts add to the wider culture and how am I helping spirit manifest at this time?
This adventure of Collective Mastery begins when we connect with others who have a similar focus. It is said that we are born into soul groups or spiritual groups who share a common interest, a common life purpose.
For example, there are soul groups interested in revitalizing the Earth and finding sustainable practices for living on the planet. There are people interested in feeding the world and distributing resources around the world. And, there are other groups interested in meditation and how it increases consciousness around the planet.
Collective Mastery becomes very interesting as we connect with others who have a similar spiritual focus. We can accomplish many things together. In these ways we are finding our spiritual tribes here on Planet Earth.
In Ancient Future Today we explore three kinds of Personal Mastery: Blueprint Mastery, Intentional Mastery and Applied Mastery.
In A Grand Emergent Mastery, we explore Blueprint, Intentional and Applied Mastery in depth: