Welcome to the AFT Mastery Community!
This is for people who have taken a Virtual Journey of Mastery with AncientFuture.Today (AFT) and are active in the community. It’s a way to share who we are with each other and to make contact as we like.
We welcome everyone who has journeyed with us and completed at least one of the Virtual Journey of Mastery adventures. We invite you to become part of a growing, developing community to take all of us into the future, together as we continue being on our individual and collective Masterful Journeys!
By being active in AFT Mastery Community, you will more easily:
- Continue conscious journeying with support for continued growth
- Engage over the next 30 years of TMP.T (The Mastery Project.Today). Becoming part of a functioning on-line and actual, physical community located in various parts of the world
- Contribute to solving world problems sustainably
- Help revive beauty as only humans can create it
- Have fun and friends and many other resources to enrich your life.
These are Profile questions for you to answer. Please send all pieces of information requested along with a current photo of you – (head and shoulders) to Megan at email@example.com. She will post it on your behalf.
MASTERY COMMUNITY – INDIVIDUAL PROFILE
- Nickname/s. How I invite you to address me (If not ‘you, she, he, we’ .. please specify pronouns you ask us to use with/for you):
- AFT Virtual Journeys of Mastery (VJM) taken
- VJM1.0 (year)
- VJM2.0 (year)
- VJM3.0 _________(year)
- My website URL
- My Email Address
- What I do in the world (work, vocation, volunteering, hobbies, other)
- Publications (books, articles, poems, screenplays, music, other)
Please answer these questions as thoroughly as you like:
1. Being in AFT Mastery Community supports me these ways:
*Examples: *I have been attending weekly Wednesday Evenings with The Grand Council. Sharing my own and listening to others’ updates helps. Or .. * I regularly attend monthly AFT Community Calls to refresh that I am a Master on a Masterful Journey. This supports me to stay conscious of my Mastery Action Plan when I share and others do the same. Etc.
2A. My Mastery Blueprint (purpose) is ..
*Examples: *I bring holistic healing to people who are keen to transform. *I work with dolphins and healing. *I help reverse environmental damage on Earth. *I teach self-care and self-respect to teenagers. *I am Love. *Etc.
2B. My personal and collective Mastery passions are: *Examples: *Creating and using art for conscious awakening; *Writing articles, poetry, books, screen plays, songs; *Traveling to sacred sites; *Bio-dynamic gardening; *Mindfulness / meditation; *Healthy eating and lifestyles. *Etc.
3. What I offer and how I intend to engage with the Mastery Community going forward.
*Examples: *I offer friendship and connection to other AFT Masters on a Masterful Journey. I would like to create a circle of us who meet regularly – weekly or twice monthly – to review the Weds Evening podcasts and discuss our thoughts about the topics and how our own Mastery or Journeys are impacted by what we hear. Or .. *I offer my periodic writings on topics of Mastery available by subscription through my website, for free, to AFT Masters who would like to read what I think. *Etc.
Ancient Future Today
Cornerstone Community Principles
For all AncientFuture.Today MASTERY INTERACTIONS
- As Masters on Masterful Journeys, we keep unsolicited advice to ourselves. Each of us consciously focuses on our own Mastery and asks for specific input and/or assistance when we wish to have it.
- No one offers or acts in ways to ‘fix’, ‘heal’ or ‘work with’ anyone else. If asked, that is a different situation altogether.
- To share what I do, I use the Mastery Community page on AFT website to describe my offerings. No 1:1 or group soliciting of this Community.
- Email addresses provided by Masters on the Community Page or in Group Emails are mutually and very consciously protected by each and all of us. No one uses this data for external mass mailings or other database sharing purposes. Data on this page are only for personal communications, by mutual agreement.
- Confidentiality is considered sacred and is honoured!
- I focus on my own Journey and issues. I keep absolute confidence of everyone and everything in this Journey. This includes Megan, Diane and The Grand Council.
- What is saidin this Group or in dyads, stays with me, unless I ask specific permission directly from the originator for what, with whom and how I would like to share it on.
- If something occurs with/between others, I talk directly with them, rather than ABOUT them to others.
- Monthly AFT Community Call (Denise Mueller, Organizer) recordings are for listening to by Mastery Community members only.
- Mastery comes in many forms and expressions. Diversity is genuinely treasured in our Community. Healthy appreciation of this by every AFT Master for All Others keeps things fresh from Day 1.
- When stating opinions, rather than ‘telling’ or ‘stating as fact’, we all use ‘opinion language’ – also known as ‘I, me, my’ language.
- ‘This is very challenging’ could be said .. ‘This is very challenging to me.’ or ‘I am finding this very challenging.’ or or ..
- ‘So-and-so could do a better job of leading that nation’, could be said, ‘I feel .. (to me .. in my opinion .. it seems to me that .. from what I am observing .. I think that ..) So-and-so could do a better job of leading that nation.’