Welcome Masters to the Mastery Community page!
This page is for people who have taken a Virtual Journey of Mastery with AncientFuture.Today and are active in the community. This provides a way to share who we are with each other and make contact as we like.
Here are the Profile questions below. Please send all pieces of this information with a current photo of you (head and shoulders) to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will then post it on your behalf.
MASTERY COMMUNITY PROFILE
- NICKNAME, HOW I INVITE YOU TO ADDRESS ME:
- Journeyed in AVJM in (Year)
- WEBSITE URL:
- WORK/VOCATION (WHAT I DO IN THE WORLD):
- Being part of the Ancient Future.Today Mastery Community supports me these ways:
- My Mastery Blueprint (purpose) in the world is:
- My individual and collective Mastery passions are: (Examples might be doing and using Art for spiritual awakening; writing; traveling to sacred places on Earth; meditation; etc.)
- My ask of Masters in AncientFuture.Today community is: (Examples: Connect with me (by email) if you’d like to become better acquainted; Let me know if you’d like to be part of a Mastery Book Club (focusing on books, articles about ‘Mastery’); Please participate regularly in the monthly Mastery Community Calls! etc.)
FIVE AFT CORNERSTONE PRINCIPLES
for all AncientFuture.Today MASTERY INTERACTIONS
- As Masters on a Masterful Journey, we do not offer each other unsolicited advice. Each of us focuses on our own Mastery and asks for specific input when we wish to have it.
Email addresses provided by Masters on the Community Page are never used for mass mailings or other database purposes by anyone. Rather, they are available only for personal communications, by mutual agreement.
- No one offers to ‘fix’, ‘heal’ or ‘work with’ anyone else. To announce what I do, I use the Mastery Community page on AFT website to announce my offerings. No soliciting of this Community.
- Confidentiality is HOLY!
I focus on my own Journey and issues and keep absolute confidence of everyone and everything in this Journey together. This includes Megan, Diane and The Grand Council.
What is said in this Group, stays in this Group!
Group Call recordings are for listening to by Mastery Community members only.
If I wish to talk about something that occurs with/between others, I talk directly with them, rather than ABOUT them to others.
- Mastery comes in many forms and expresses in diverse ways. Healthy appreciation of this and for every one of AFT Masters, from Day One, keeps things fresh.
- When stating opinions, rather than ‘telling’ or ‘stating as fact’ I, and we all, use ‘opinion language’ (otherwise known as ‘I, me, my’ language)
Examples: ‘This is very challenging’ rather could be said ‘In my opinion, this is very challenging.’ or ‘I am experiencing this to be very challenging!’
‘So and so could do a better job of leading our nation’, could be said, ‘I feel .. (to me .. in my opinion .. it seems to me that .. from what I am observing .. I think that ..) so-and-so could do a better job of leading our nation.’