Welcome to your iMOS* Discovery!
Individual Mastery Operating System (iMOS*)
DATES: 13 Sessions from Sept 10 – Dec 13, 2022
- Minimum of 6 Journeyers & Maximum 12
- Launch on Saturday, Sept 10, 6-10:00am PT / 7-11am MT / 9-12pm ET / 6:30-10:30pm India
- Then Tuesdays 7-9am PT – Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov 1, 22, 29, December 6, 13
Imagine that you have a vehicle (body, mind, spirit) like a Ferrari. Every human has a magnificent physical & energetic system. We can think of it as we do a Ferrari – a beautiful, valuable, well-designed vehicle. Learning how to use all features of your vehicle increases the enjoyment of driving it and owning it!
In the iMOS* Journey you discover your “Ferrari” and take a journey with it on a 13-session adventure.
- Discover your predominant Chakras in terms of how you use your energy system. Then create meaningful choices on how to drive this vehicle to your advantage.
- Discover your main Mastery Archetypes like Shaman, King, or Wise Woman (there are literally 100s to choose from!). You’ll investigate and then select 7 Mastery Archetypes to match each of your 7 Chakras.
- Develop a working relationship with these 7 inner characters. This allows you to consciously choose every moment how you will use your energies.
At the end of the 13 sessions you have a good sense of your Chakras, your key Mastery Archetypes and how you use these as an optimal operating system to live your Soul’s Blueprint and drive your Ferrari with confidence!
This course is open to anyone. No prior knowledge of Chakras or Archetypes is needed.
Part 1: iMOS Basics
Join us on this 13-week adventure, where you experience individual work, 1:1 sessions with Megan, Diane and The Grand Council and twelve 2-hour online group sessions.
- Focus your powers to create desired results
- Easily make good decisions
- Understand energy dynamics in relationships
- Use your strengths and talents deliberately & feel more confident
- Be responsive & less reactive
- Optimize your gifts to achieve success
pprt 1: iMOS Basics
iMOS Basics is the first part of a 3-part series. Part 1: iMOS Basics helps you match your unique 7 Chakras with 7 Mastery Archetypes and learn how you use them masterfully. You create a map of your own distinctive energetic wiring. Part 2: iMOS Shadow Basics, introduces you to your Shadow Archetypes. Understanding how your Shadow aspects affect you and others enables you to make better choices in life. By the end of Part 3: iMOS Integration you integrate all of these energies and understand your “wiring” so you can drive your Mastery vehicle to achieve your best desired results.
Included in the Program
Included in the Program
1. One-to-One Sessions
You receive 2 private sessions with Megan, Diane and The Grand Council
2. Practices and Exercises
Each week you have access to a private website where you journey weekly with suggested practices, exercises, journaling, art, research, self-reflection.
3. Guided Audio Sessions
You are guided periodically with several audio sessions offering guidance and directions.
Guided meditations accompany each session.
Throughout the adventure, you meet with different dyad partners.
6. Weekly Group Calls
In weekly calls, we share progress with our iMOS and forecast upcoming work.
iMOS Itinerary: Your 13-Week Adventure
- Session 1, Sept 10, 4-hour introduction – Intro to Chakra System & Identifying Predominant 3 Chakras
- Between Sessions 1 & 2 confirm your Predominant 3 Chakras via email to Megan, Diane & The Grand Council
- Session 2, Sept 13 – Work with Predominant Chakra selections
- Session 3, Sept 20 – Identify your 7 Mastery Archetypes
- Session 4, Sept 27 – Pairing your 7 Archetypes & 7 Chakras
- Between Sessions 4 & 5 you have a 1-hour private session with Megan, Diane & The Grand Council
- Session 5, Oct 4 – Work with predominant Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 6, Oct 11 – Work with second predominant Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 7, Oct 18 – Work with third predominant Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 8, Oct 25 – Work with next Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 9, Nov 1 – Work with next Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 10, Nov 22 – Work with next Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 11, Nov 29 – Work with next Chakra & Mastery Archetype
- Session 12, Dec 6 – Present your iMOS Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
- Session 13, Dec 13 – Present your iMOS Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
How can I use my individual Mastery Operating System?
iMOS case study – Here is a real life example of how one individual uses their energies in a real-life situation. Knowing their iMOS prepares them to make conscious choices. Read on!
This individual discovered their 3 predominant Chakras were Base, Heart and Third Eye. They then matched these 3 Chakras with Mastery Archetypes that best suited these chakra energies & expressions:
- Base Chakra – Manifestor Archetype
- Heart Chakra – PeaceBringer Archetype
- Third Eye Chakra – Sage Archetype
With this iMOS, this individual, when Masterful, navigates through the world in the following ways:
Base Chakra – Manifestor Archetype
- Able to create things that life requires: home, worthy work, community, hobbies, healthy habits
- Manifests for self and others
- Self-interested as well as altruistic, being conscious of and caring for the Earth
- Mobilizes resources efficiently
- Knows that the Universe is benevolent and everything happens for the Highest Good, even when things look otherwise
- Has daily discipline of connecting to Earth and higher realms through calibrating to True North
Heart Chakra – PeaceBringer Archetype
- Consciously embodies peace and harmony through being loving
- Naturally gravitates towards peaceful relationships and interactions
- Is comfortable with diversity and actively seeks various opinions, people and ideas
- Brings harmony to environments through conscious energies, actions and language
- Lives in alignment with values of peace, kindness and harmony
- Interested, skilled and comfortable resolving conflict
Third Eye Chakra – Sage Archetype
- Combines knowledge, experience and wisdom with Truth
- Is deeply intuitive, easily seeing beyond the mundane
- Can detach from emotional position-taking; moves beyond “right and wrong”
- Able to comfortably hold conflicting ideas simultaneously
- Compassionate observer with a desire to help, through service to humanity
- Able to deliver wisdom in myriad ways: through silence, parables, storytelling and role-modeling
Here is a real-life situation our iMOS person faced.
We have provided it for you to imagine yourself in this person’s position.
The way to best use this case study for your own awareness:
- Discover how this individual’s wiring equipped them to navigate a challenging social situation.
- Imagine yourself in a similar situation (assuming you have different wiring) and how might you have navigated the situation.
- Understand that no matter what you are doing in life your wiring is predisposing you to behave in certain ways. As you become more conscious of this, you are better equipped to pick and choose how to interact and respond in any given situation.
Note: There are no right or wrong ways to engage with the following scenario. Each person has unique ways of dealing with life and unique ways they utilize their predominant Chakras and Archetypes. Depending on an individual’s sense of ease when in various scenarios, degree of assertiveness and personality traits, one Master might respond overtly and another Master may be quiet and work on the energetic level.
This case study illustrates one way of using the pre-dominant Chakra energies and their corresponding Mastery Archetypes. In the following example, our Master uses their most dominant chakra first and then uses their second, then third chakra/Archetype to navigate the scenario.
Scenario – I’m in a group of people at a social event. I’m in a small group of 5 and 2 people begin to get into a heated discussion about a controversial bestselling book.
1. Heart Chakra / The PeaceBringer – I consciously engage my Heart Chakra energy / The PeaceBringer first by emanating the energy of harmony. My intention is to subtly guide the group to resolve things within an atmosphere of peace. The group doesn’t respond to this because the discussion is “hot”! I realize another strategy may work better.
2. Base Chakra / Manifestor – I decide to then deliberately use my Manifestor to find a more private space and invite our party of 5 to relocate to the patio where we can carry on the discussion more discreetly. My intent is to create a more private atmosphere that leads to resolution. This seems to work as it breaks the rhythm of the argument as we change locations.
3. Third Eye Chakra / Sage – This is an opportune moment to utilize my Archetype of Sage, so I wait for the best moment to offer wisdom from my own experience. In doing this, my intent is to bring perspective so the 2 people arguing are not so polarized. This seems to work well to quell the argument.
Having read this case study, how do you think YOU would have navigated?
When you know your iMOS you will have many choices and strategies to employ consciously in every scenario in your own life.
*iMOS is a trademarked brand and program
Investment for iMOS 2022
Your individual Mastery Operating System (iMOS) investments are: Time, Conscious Attention and US$1,588*
then $1,588 after June 1st
This includes one 4-hour introductory call and 2-hour conference calls for 12 weeks, 2 personal 30-minute sessions with Megan, Diane and The Grand Council, 3 follow-up conference calls after the journey is completed and the amount of time you spend on your individual Journey. Previous journeyers have spent an average of 5 hours per week.
4-Month Payment plan of $397