- Nickname/s. How I invite you to address me ‘he’, Jon or Jonathan
- AFT Virtual Journeys of Mastery (VJM) taken
- VJM1.0 2020
- My website URL – I have no website. I have a very out of date profile on LinkedIn and an equally out of date one on Wikipedia (Look for User:WickerGuy in the Wikipedia search box)
- My Email Address – PellesBien@gmail.com
- What I do in the world – I work as a private tutor, mostly math, but some history and English composition. I like nature walks, going to live theatre, meditation, reading, and card games. I am a member of both multiple online meditation groups and book discussion groups. Until the year 2001, I was a software engineer.
- Publications – I have written a small number of poems both inspirational and comical. Every time I have attended a University, I have written a lot of opinion pieces for student publications, but none of this is publicly retrievable.
Being in AFT Mastery Community supports me these ways:
I attend Megan’s Thursday night Kabbalah group regularly, and taken all the courses she has offered through Stephen Pope, and most of her various workshops on subjects like the Tree of Life, and the Good Mother, although I have only intermittently been able to attend the Grand Council meetings. All of these have reinforced my spiritual journey in Ascension and a deeper connection both to Gaia and the heavens.
My Mastery Blueprint (purpose) is ..
I aspire to be a bridge-builder and reconciler in a world where this is increasingly difficult. I aspire to be an agent of grace
My personal and collective Mastery passions are: self-expression through photography, collage, and poetry, cultivating an ever deepening union with nature, and with the Divine Feminine and Masculine. More pilgrimages when the pandemic lifts.
What I offer and how I intend to engage with the Mastery Community going forward.
I would adore and cherish regular group meetings or one on one meetings with other AFT Masters. Meeting twice monthly would be ideal for me, to discuss either general topics or our personal spiritual lives.
Products & Services Agreement: We are a Mastery Community. As such, each individual is expected to make decisions for their own personal, medical, health and other well-being. The responsibility for this is entirely yours. Please let us know both positive and other feedback, so we can continue to offer Mastery to you. We recommend you discuss & agree confidentiality with your practitioner prior to receiving any products or services. If any legal issues arise regarding products or services you receive, all liability & resolution rests with the practitioner.