Welcome to the AFT Mastery Community!
This is for people who have taken a Virtual Journey of Mastery with AncientFuture.Today (AFT) and are active in the community. It’s a way to share who we are with each other and to make contact as we like.
We welcome everyone who has journeyed with us and completed at least one of the Virtual Journey of Mastery adventures. We invite you to become part of a growing, developing community to take all of us into the future, together as we continue being on our individual and collective Masterful Journeys!
By being active in AFT Mastery Community, you will more easily:
- Continue conscious journeying with support for continued growth
- Engage over the next 30 years of TMP.T (The Mastery Project.Today). Becoming part of a functioning on-line and actual, physical community located in various parts of the world
- Contribute to solving world problems sustainably
- Help revive beauty as only humans can create it
- Have fun and friends and many other resources to enrich your life.
If you would like to create a 5 minute video with Megan & Diane about what you, as Master, offer to the community, please contact us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post your video, profile and photo on your own Community Member page.
Meet our MASTERS:
*Products & Services Agreement: We are a Mastery Community. As such, each individual is expected to make decisions for their own personal, medical, health and other well-being. The responsibility for this is entirely yours. Please let us know both positive and other feedback, so we can continue to offer Mastery to you. We recommend you discuss & agree confidentiality with your practitioner prior to receiving any products or services. If any legal issues arise regarding products or services you receive, all liability & resolution rests with the practitioner.
Ancient Future Today
Cornerstone Community Principles
For all AncientFuture.Today MASTERY INTERACTIONS
- As Masters on Masterful Journeys, we keep unsolicited advice to ourselves. Each of us consciously focuses on our own Mastery and asks for specific input and/or assistance when we wish to have it.
- No one offers or acts in ways to ‘fix’, ‘heal’ or ‘work with’ anyone else. If asked, that is a different situation altogether.
- To share what I do, I use the Mastery Community page on AFT website to describe my offerings. No 1:1 or group soliciting of this Community.
- Email addresses provided by Masters on the Community Page or in Group Emails are mutually and very consciously protected by each and all of us. No one uses this data for external mass mailings or other database sharing purposes. Data on this page are only for personal communications, by mutual agreement.
- Confidentiality is considered sacred and is honoured!
- I focus on my own Journey and issues. I keep absolute confidence of everyone and everything in this Journey. This includes Megan, Diane and The Grand Council.
- What is saidin this Group or in dyads, stays with me, unless I ask specific permission directly from the originator for what, with whom and how I would like to share it on.
- If something occurs with/between others, I talk directly with them, rather than ABOUT them to others.
- Monthly AFT Community Call (Denise Mueller, Organizer) recordings are for listening to by Mastery Community members only.
- Mastery comes in many forms and expressions. Diversity is genuinely treasured in our Community. Healthy appreciation of this by every AFT Master for All Others keeps things fresh from Day 1.
- When stating opinions, rather than ‘telling’ or ‘stating as fact’, we all use ‘opinion language’ – also known as ‘I, me, my’ language.
- ‘This is very challenging’ could be said .. ‘This is very challenging to me.’ or ‘I am finding this very challenging.’ or or ..
- ‘So-and-so could do a better job of leading that nation’, could be said, ‘I feel .. (to me .. in my opinion .. it seems to me that .. from what I am observing .. I think that ..) So-and-so could do a better job of leading that nation.’