Your Journeys with Megan Wagner, Diane Wilcoxson and The Grand Council.
Today’s Date: ________________
I am applying for: ________________
- Name and address
- Date of Birth
- Education (include all studies)
- Overall health – Describe overall health – physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, other.
- Therapy – Have you experienced therapy or counseling? If so, describe what type and for how long? What main issues have you had and/or worked through?
- Psychological – Have you personally experienced trauma, either physical, or emotional? Describe.
- Spiritual experience – Have you ever been part of a spiritual community? Describe. What spiritual practices nurture you on a regular basis?
- Group Experience – Describe relevant group work you have experienced. What has being in situations within groups (virtual or in person) brought up for you? If you have not experienced group work before, what does the thought of experiencing that bring up for you?
- Life Experience – Describe any of your other life experience/s you feel would be helpful for the organizers to know about.
Personal Mastery Questions
- What is your concept of Personal Mastery’?
- What has attracted you to apply for this Journey?
- To be successful in this experience, what will have to happen for you?
- What must this Journey be for you to feel successful?
- Are you prepared to commit your energy, time and attention over the next 9 weeks for this journey?
Please write in essay form and send via email to Megan at email@example.com and Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Master, I take full responsibility for doing all of the work, attending all of the calls, and participating fully, both as an individual and as a group member. *
As Master, I take full responsibility for the tone and quality of my experience. I honor my own and others’ integrity, honesty and confidentiality in all dealings with everyone.
I commit to completing all activities of all Steps, including my Mastery Action Plan at the end of the Journey, and other activities within the Journey as it is designed.
*Prior arrangements can be made in advance if missing group calls is unavoidable.